3rd Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance America Summit
23 -25 October 2018, Boston
The 3rd Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance America Summit will be held in Boston this coming October and as every year, it will create great atmosphere for PV professionals to network and discuss current issues in the drug safety world. You will hear about all the necessary topics related to the new updates in regulatory, new techniques in digital pharmacovigilance, real examples of automation in PV, how to build a new PV department, Reference Safety Information (RSI) requirements, challenges in adverse events reporting, developing a PV audit strategy, and many more. Do not forget to highlight the dates 23 – 25 October in your calendar and prepare yourself for 3 days full of great presentations, discussions and networking. We are looking forward to meeting you in the best Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Summit soon!
Will Be Discussed
- The interface of digital medicine and drug safety
- Navigating the complexities of Reference Safety Information (RSI) in the clinical trial setting
- Immune-Related Adverse Events in oncology
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in drug safety
- How to develop an overall business partner PV audit strategy?
- New challenges in global safety governance
- Building a drug safety department
- Benefit-risk assessment and patient centricity in drug safetyEmerging new technologies in PV
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
will start in