15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: The Future of Pharmacovigilance and the
Impact of artificial Intelligence
ICSRs VOLUME: Learn how to deal with increasing volume of ICSRs
INTEGRATION OF DATABASES: Globalization of Pharmacovigilance
and integration of Databases
CIOMS/WHO GUIDE: Updates in CIOMS/WHO Guide for Active Vaccine
PV PROCESSES: Compare the current Pharmacovigilance Processes in the
US, Europe and Latin America
BIG DATA AND PV: How to use Evidence from Big Data to assess potential
Safety Concerns during the pre-approval
Associate Vice President, Therapeutic Area Head, Clinical Safety & Risk Management
Associate Director and Senior Safety Science Leader
Vice President & Head Safety Science Astellas
Global Pharmacovigilance, Head TA Oncology – ICSR Processing
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice
Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors,
QPPVs and Heads of departments from
pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Drug Safety
- Safety & Risk Management
- Signal Detection
- Benefit-Risk Assessment
- Safety Evaluation
- Regulatory Affairs,
- PV Governance
- Safety Surveillance
- Pharmacovigilance Operations
- PV Inspection and Audit Readiness
- Patient Support Programs
- Market Research Programs
- Clinical Safety
- Medical Safety
- Medical Information
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop18 October 2016
Global Harmonization of Pharmacovigilance
18 October 2016 (15:00-16:00)
- Comparison of the US, EU and emerging markets pharmacovigilance legislation
- Harmonizing the risk management strategies globally
- How do different countries deal with multiple different requirements for PV reports?
- What are the examples and consequences of PV disharmony?
- How are various ICH regions working to implement global harmonization practices in the areas of drug safety and risk management?
New technologies and processes in Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance
18 October 2016 (16:00-17:00)
- Big Data and Digital in Pharmacovigilance
- Data collection – collection of high-quality data on the safety of medicines
- Utilizing social media platforms to monitor, report and analyse data
- Identification and evaluation of safety signals
- Artificial and Machine Intelligence